    Does enyone know any inexpensive URL filtering software which works fine
    with PIX515? I checked Websense and surfcontrol both are too expensive.

    Thanks for help

    Rob, Jan 12, 2005

  2. Rob

    Ivan Ostreš Guest

    In article <41e54128$>, says...
    > Does enyone know any inexpensive URL filtering software which works fine
    > with PIX515? I checked Websense and surfcontrol both are too expensive.

    There's some software from TrendMicro that can do that. I don't know the
    prices or if it is good or bad.

    --
    -Ivan.

    Ivan Ostreš, Jan 12, 2005

  3. Rob

    Kevin Widner Guest

    Does enyone know any inexpensive URL filtering software which works
    fine
    with PIX515? I checked Websense and surfcontrol both are too expensive.

    Look up CensorNet. I don't believe it will work with the url checking
    feature that the pix has built into it, but you can use it as a
    proxy/filter and it is free. It is its own Linux distribution.

    Kevin Widner, Jan 12, 2005