    passing the URL(s) of the photo(s), and the user would be taken to the
    shopping cart WITHOUT UPLOADING from the local machine.

    , Sep 23, 2008

  2. Bruce Lewis Guest

    writes:

    > Are there any photo print services that I can integrate into my own
    > self-hosted photos site? I'd like to be able to link to such a service
    > passing the URL(s) of the photo(s), and the user would be taken to the
    > shopping cart WITHOUT UPLOADING from the local machine.

    Digibug.

    --

    http://ourdoings.com/
    An illustrated archive of your doings

    Bruce Lewis, Oct 8, 2008

  3. Pat Guest

    On Sep 23, 6:52 pm, wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Are there any photo print services that I can integrate into my own
    > self-hosted photos site? I'd like to be able to link to such a service
    > passing the URL(s) of the photo(s), and the user would be taken to the
    > shopping cart WITHOUT UPLOADING from the local machine.

    You need to talk to your lab and see what they use.

    You don't really want to create a site and then transfer a URL over to
    a lab. You want to create your site on the lab's server and let them
    order (seamlessly) from that site.

    Otherwise, you'll get something clunkly like a cash-register site
    through PayPal.

    Pat, Oct 8, 2008