    Can someone or you explain me about relsoving the problem?

    Thank you,
    Howie

    Golden Eagle, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Golden Eagle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Golden Eagle wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My Window XP seems to start having a problem since a couple of
    > months. I have tried to click on any url address links from my
    > outlook express email and my card files to open Internet Explorer
    > many times but actually just after clicking on it into a new I.E.
    > window and blank and won't open its url address at all.
    >
    > Can someone or you explain me about relsoving the problem?
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Howie

    Here's a few things to check:
    http://www.theeldergeek.com/links_do_not_work_in_outlook_express.htm

    If that's not it, then

    Click on Start, Run, type 'REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL' (without the quotes) and
    press Enter. You should then have a dialog tell you that the procedure was
    completed. Next, fire up IE and Click Tools, Internet Options, Programs,
    then click the 'Reset Web Settings' button. Now, check to see if Web links
    work like they should in your emails.

    You can also try this:
    http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx

    (As you can see, it is a common problem, and depending on what's wrong could
    take several different approaches to fix.)

    Toolman Tim, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Golden Eagle

    Golden Eagle Guest

    Toolman Tim, YES IT WORKS NOW THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Howie

    Golden Eagle, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Golden Eagle

    Toolman Tim Guest

    You're welcome :)