    Thanks a lot
    I would like to here if you have any experience in the
    above exam
    Harish, Jun 26, 2004

  2. Harish

    Armando Ruiz Guest

    Hello Harish,

    I've just passed 70-305 on friday.

    It were 55 questions and I had 175 minutes: 145 minutes -normal time- + 30
    minutes for non-native English speaker living in non-English-speaking
    country, because I'm from Spain and the exam was in English.

    The passing score was 700, and I dind´t find any change in the requirments.

    There were 6 or 7 questions with multiples choices, 2 drag & drop questions
    and the rest were normal questions.

    Hope this help

    Armando

    Armando Ruiz, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Harish

    Guest Guest

    I am preparing for the same
    Please i want to know what all did u study.I am preparing
    for long time.Please since u have taken it recently i
    would appreciate your feedback.
    I am really not interested in buying costly tests.I am
    preparing from Mike Gunderloy's book.And using MSDN
    also...
    Thanks in advance.

    Guest, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Harish

    Armando Ruiz Guest

    The problem is that the books I bought was is Spanish.
    Also I read the documentation included in Microsoft Course 2310 (English) ,
    the book "MCAD/MSCD Self Paced Training Kit" from Microsoft Press, in
    English as well, and the Transcender Preparation Exam.

    I've take a look into the index of Mike Gunderloy's book and I think it has
    better information than the one I read from Microsoft Press.

    If I can help you in another way, don´t hesitate in post again.

    Bye

    Armando Ruiz, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Harish

    Guest Guest

    thanks a lot for your feedback.
    Just wanted to know how important it is to take a
    practice test as trancender and all after preparing your
    self.
    I have been preparing for a long time now.Then i got some
    temp job and since then not done much.Its not that i have
    forgotten anything ..but not interested in taking those
    costly tests and give the exam. I think this is holding
    me back from taking the exam. Rather i would prefer to
    wait and have some practical knowledge and go for the
    test..

    Thanks.

    Guest, Jul 1, 2004