    at anjali dot s at vyomlabs dot com
    thanks and regards
    Anjali

    Newyear, Dec 24, 2005

  2. Newyear

    Joe Harrison Guest

    "Newyear" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > at anjali dot s at vyomlabs dot com
    > thanks and regards
    > Anjali

    Address-harvester spambots are an urban legend, don't exist.

    Would have been perfectly safe to write it as or

    Joe Harrison, Dec 28, 2005

  3. On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:56:02 GMT, in uk.telecom.voip , "Joe Harrison"
    <> wrote:

    >Address-harvester spambots are an urban legend, don't exist.

    Incorrect.

    >Would have been perfectly safe to write it as or

    Great. Now you've fed them. What a genius.
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Dec 28, 2005
  4. Joe Harrison wrote:

    > Address-harvester spambots are an urban legend, don't exist.

    Which is why I get around 40 spam emails a day addressed to an email
    address that I only use here.

    Thomas Kenyon, Dec 29, 2005
  5. Newyear

    Joe Harrison Guest

    "Mark McIntyre" <> wrote in message
    > Great. Now you've fed them. What a genius.

    Decloaking spammers' addresses and feeding them into spam harvesters is bad?

    Joe Harrison, Jan 6, 2006