urgent, need help on drag and drop question

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by boyan, Dec 21, 2004.

  1. boyan

    boyan Guest

    Hi, all, I have a questions on how to do drag and drop
    questions

    1. in a question I am required to allow user to run a
    program, the working area has two blank boxes, the choice
    area has two options: read, read & execute. The
    permission should be read & execute. So I drag the read &
    execute to the first blank box. But do I need to drag the
    read to second blank box as well? In an actual server,
    when I check the read and execute on permission property
    dialog box, the read will be auto checked since read and
    execute is a super set. But the simulation question does
    not auto add anything. So do I suppose to drag one or
    both?

    2. the question ask me to choose an audit option. The
    working area list all audit types (audit object, audit
    login, etc) each with a blank box. The choice area has
    four choices: no audit, success, failure, success and
    failure. I know the answer is success and failure for
    audit object. But for the remaining audit types, do I
    need to drag no audit to the box or leave them blank?

    Thanks in advance.

    Boyan

    boyan, Dec 21, 2004