    face loosing my job.Please help me with materials ,
    complete information for successful troubleshooting.
    Thank You in antispection.

    mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n, Nov 1, 2003

  2. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 1, 2003

  3. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 17:26:45 -0800, "mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n"
    <> wrote:

    >Iam presently facing a problem with networking.All the
    >systems are not seeing each other.the server also is not
    >seeing the clients.I must get this problem rectified or
    >face loosing my job.Please help me with materials ,
    >complete information for successful troubleshooting.
    >Thank You in antispection.

    welp... they way I see it... you're fucked.

    Care to enlighten us on the situation a little more... and what
    troubleshooting steps you've already taken?

    |{evin, Nov 1, 2003
  4. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    JaR Guest

    "mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n" <> wrote
    in message news:040401c3a017$368391b0$...
    > Iam presently facing a problem with networking.All the
    > systems are not seeing each other.the server also is not
    > seeing the clients.I must get this problem rectified or
    > face loosing my job.Please help me with materials ,
    > complete information for successful troubleshooting.
    > Thank You in antispection.

    I hear unemployment is *lovely* this time of year.

    J.R. Jones
    MCSA MCNGP#.................................42

    JaR, Nov 1, 2003
  5. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Can you see all the QUALIFIED admins lining up outside the business doors
    waiting to take over????

    --
    Sue "One of our India friends perhaps?" MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain

    S. O'Brien, Nov 1, 2003
  6. Blimey !
    I *do* feel sorry for you!
    Sounds like you're scuppered especially if you cant trouble shoot
    basic networking issues.

    Marlin Munrow, Nov 1, 2003
  7. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    jfigueredo Guest

    A job flipping burgers is waiting for you!

    Jose
    MCSA, A+

    jfigueredo, Nov 1, 2003
  8. jfigueredo wrote:
    > A job flipping burgers is waiting for you!

    Iam presently facing a problem with flipping burgers.All the burgers are not
    jumping into the buns.the ketchup is also not coming out of the bottle.I
    must get this problem rectumfied or loose face in my job.Please help me with
    spatula , complete deep fryer cleaning instructions.Also I need a new paper
    hat.
    Thank You for your contraception.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Nov 2, 2003
  9. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    S. O'Brien Guest

    ah it's good to have you back Fris

    --
    Sue "Even if I am the only one left with the courage to quit ... week 4?? I
    lost count" MCNGP #69

    S. O'Brien, Nov 2, 2003
  10. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Rich Guest

    Is your hup or switch powered on? Does it have little
    blinky lights?

    Rich, Nov 3, 2003
  11. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Rich Guest

    Sorry, hub, not hup.

    Rich, Nov 3, 2003
  12. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Consultant Guest

    ah, the sweet sound of inevitability
    braindumps, anyone?

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  13. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Consultant Guest

    whats a hub, whats a switch? please help, kindly do the needful

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  14. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Rich Guest

    You know, that thing you plug all of the wires into.
    Unless you're using thinnet. Then you don't have one.

    HUB - A concentrator that joins multiple clients by means
    of a single link to the rest of the LAN. A hub has several
    ports to which clients are connected directly, and one or
    more ports that can be used to connect the hub to the
    backbone or to other active network components. A hub
    functions as a multiport repeater; signals received on any
    port are immediately retransmitted to all other ports of
    the hub. Hubs function at the physical layer of the OSI
    Reference Model.

    SWITCH - Allows different nodes (a network connection
    point, typically a computer) of a network to communicate
    directly with one another in a smooth and efficient
    manner.

    Rich, Nov 3, 2003
  15. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Consultant Guest

    no, im sorry, you are speaking greek. there is a funny round, black wire
    that runs thru this silver t thing. it goes 2 ways, really weird.

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  16. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Rich Guest

    Aha! The technical term for that is a dohinker. The
    dohinker allows all of the 1's and 0's to travel from your
    PC/computer/brainbox to the long black wire thing (thinnet
    cable)which tnen allows the 1's and 0's to travel along it
    to get to your server/mainframe/big computer. If there is
    a break in the black wire or a grungy connection to the
    dohinker then the 1's and 0's can't travel and fall out on
    the floor.

    Rich, Nov 3, 2003
  17. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Aha! The technical term for that is a dohinker. The
    > dohinker allows all of the 1's and 0's to travel from your
    > PC/computer/brainbox to the long black wire thing (thinnet
    > cable)which tnen allows the 1's and 0's to travel along it
    > to get to your server/mainframe/big computer. If there is
    > a break in the black wire or a grungy connection to the
    > dohinker then the 1's and 0's can't travel and fall out on
    > the floor.

    You're such a crackpot. Don't come around here spouting wrong information.
    Everyone knows that the 1's and 0's are lighter than air, and thus float.
    They will not fall to the floor. If they traveled on the floor, we would
    just build mini-sidewalks for them. But they must be contained. This is the
    reason for the cables.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 3, 2003
  18. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Consultant Guest

    i'm sorry to say that my computer only processes 2's
    i think it's broken

    Consultant, Nov 3, 2003
  19. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Jtyc Guest

    > i'm sorry to say that my computer only processes 2's
    > i think it's broken

    My phone has no 7s.

    Jtyc, Nov 3, 2003
  20. mr ohacha ifeanyi boniface b. n

    Rich Guest

    I stand corrected. Is this true for the southern hemishere
    as well as the northern hemishere?
    Cable is also handy for tripping over and snagging on desk
    drawers.

    Rich, Nov 5, 2003