Urgent: Cheapest voip divert to UK Mobiles

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Stephen Hammond, May 27, 2007.

  1. Urgent: Cheapest voip divert to UK Mobile

    Hello,

    I'm going away later this week and would appreciate it if I could find
    a solution soon.

    I want to be able to divert calls to my mobile, especially useful when
    I'm away as using my regular landline to do it is quite expensive.

    I was wondering if anyone could recommend the cheapest voip provider
    for diverts to UK mobiles (O2) that also provides a SIP address for your
    account.

    I will also be using this provider in the future to divert normal
    calls to my Uk mobile so I'd really prefer the cheapest.

    I did see one provider for 6pm per minute, but I can't remember the
    name. In any case this was several months ago and there may be something
    cheaper now.

    Thanks.

    --

    Share a lift www.liftshare.org

    Stephen Hammond, May 27, 2007

  2. Stephen Hammond

    Jono Guest

    Stephen Hammond wrote:
    > Urgent: Cheapest voip divert to UK Mobile
    >
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm going away later this week and would appreciate it if I could find
    > a solution soon.
    >
    > I want to be able to divert calls to my mobile, especially useful when
    > I'm away as using my regular landline to do it is quite expensive.
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone could recommend the cheapest voip provider
    > for diverts to UK mobiles (O2) that also provides a SIP address for your
    > account.
    >
    > I will also be using this provider in the future to divert normal
    > calls to my Uk mobile so I'd really prefer the cheapest.
    >
    > I did see one provider for 6pm per minute, but I can't remember the
    > name. In any case this was several months ago and there may be something
    > cheaper now.
    >
    > Thanks.

    www.voipcheap.com ~ 6ppm (do they provide SIP address.....?) You don't
    say what you're diverting, nor what equipment you have........

    Jono, May 28, 2007

  3. Stephen Hammond

    Herman Guest

    "Jono" <> wrote in message
    > www.voipcheap.com ~ 6ppm (do they provide SIP address.....?) You don't say
    > what you're diverting, nor what equipment you have........

    SIP URI does not work with voipcheap.com, I believe. However the method of
    getting a phone number for your voipcheap account also gives you a SIP URI I
    think. IIRC it was {{{Welcome}}} who had the magic solution which could be
    sent by PM only.

    Herman, May 28, 2007