  1. Nowhere

    Nowhere Guest

    Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.
    Nowhere, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Nowhere

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Nowhere <> wrote in message
    <drkv3g$ha8$>...

    > Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

    Stand on your head.

    --
    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Nowhere gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

    A few more details would help. What video card? What was the last thoing
    you did before this happened? (Have you tried turning the monitor the other
    way? Have you tried standing on your head? Just kidding.)

    Check: Display properties>Settings>Advanced. Is there a "Rotation" tab? If
    so, check your settings there. Otherwise, a few more details would be
    helpful.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    In the future, everyone will speak one language, but no one will speak it
    The Old Sourdough, Jan 30, 2006
  4. Nowhere

    HMV Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in message
    > Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

    Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow / Down Arrow / Left Arrow / Right Arrow

    HMV
    HMV, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Nowhere wrote:

    Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

    Why do you say your Desktop screen is upside down?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Re: Re: Upside Down

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    >Stand on your head.

    What makes you think of my head?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  7. Re: Re: Upside Down

    The Old Sourdough wrote:

    Nowhere gibbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >A few more details would help. What video card? What was the last thoing
    >you did before this happened? (Have you tried turning the monitor the other
    >way? Have you tried standing on your head? Just kidding.)
    >
    >so, check your settings there. Otherwise, a few more details would be
    >helpful.

    What is it you really want to know?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  8. Re: Re: Upside Down

    HMV wrote:

    >Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow / Down Arrow / Left Arrow / Right Arrow
    >
    >HMV

    Please go on.
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  9. Nowhere

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "Nowhere" <> wrote in news:drkv3g$ha8$1
    @newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

    > Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

    Look for FLIPPED.EXE ?
    http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_10517.htm

    --
    fred
    fred-bloggs, Jan 30, 2006
  10. Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  11. On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:59:40 +0000, Nowhere wrote:

    > Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

    So it looks like you're using dX eh? :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 30, 2006
  12. Nowhere

    Steve Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:59:40 -0000, Nowhere wrote:

    > Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

    Must be the Aussie version
    --
    ?wollof ot drah yllaer sdaerht sekam gnitsop-pot taht erawa uoy ereW
    Steve, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Nowhere

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:p,
    Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
    > On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:59:40 +0000, Nowhere wrote:
    >
    >> Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it?
    >> Thanks.

    > So it looks like you're using dX eh? :)

    LOL!

    Toolman Tim, Jan 30, 2006
  14. Re: Re: Upside Down

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:59:40 +0000, Nowhere wrote:

    >So it looks like you're using dX eh? :)

    Do you sometimes wish you were using dX eh?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  15. Re: Re: Upside Down

    Steve wrote:

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:59:40 -0000, Nowhere wrote:

    >Must be the Aussie version

    I'm not sure I understand you fully.
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  16. On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:49:14 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

    > In news:p, Blinky the
    > Shark spewed forth:
    >> On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:59:40 +0000, Nowhere wrote:
    >>
    >>> Win Xp. My Desktop screen is upside down. How do I reverse it? Thanks.

    >> So it looks like you're using dX eh? :)

    > LOL!

    Sometimes I get lucky. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 30, 2006
  17. Re: Re: Upside Down

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  18. Re: Re: Upside Down

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:49:14 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:

    >Sometimes I get lucky. :)

    Do you say Toolman Tim wrote for some special reason?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  19. Re: Re: Re: Upside Down

    Liza Smorgaborgsson wrote:

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:49:14 -0800, Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    >Do you say Toolman Tim wrote for some special reason?

    You're not really talking about me -- are you?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  20. Re: Re: Re: Upside Down

    Liza Smorgaborgsson wrote:

    Toolman Tim wrote: