    --
    REMOVE BOLTS to reply
    Victoria Concordia Crescit

    KerplunKuK, Jun 24, 2004

  2. KerplunKuK wrote:
    > Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, £100 or less?
    > All info appreciated.

    Kristy, my UPS driver in my hometown is pretty hot. I don't think she
    made it in the Playboy pictoral, but I can highly recommend her. She is
    particularly fond of whipped cream.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 24, 2004

  3. KerplunKuK wrote:
    > Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, £100 or less?

    Take the genrator out of an old Morris and hire a Paki on a bike.

    KerplunKuK the gatekeeper, Jun 24, 2004
  4. KerplunKuK

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "KerplunKuK" <> wrote in

    > Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, £100 or less?
    > All info appreciated.

    In the US, you can get a Belkin Universal UPS with battery backup and AVR
    for under $100.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Check eBay - you can find decent ones for under $50

    --Tina

    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - since 1997
    Managed, Dedicated & Colo Servers

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Jun 24, 2004
  6. KerplunKuK

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:30:30 GMT, Duane Arnold <>
    scribbled:

    >"KerplunKuK" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Any recommendations on UPS for home systems, £100 or less?
    >> All info appreciated.
    >>

    >In the US, you can get a Belkin Universal UPS with battery backup and AVR
    >for under $100.

    Belkins suck. One month after the warranty expired mine shit the bed.
    APC is the way to go.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Jun 24, 2004
  7. -= Hawk =- wrote:

    > Belkins suck. One month after the warranty expired mine shit the bed.

    If you have been sleeping with your computer, you need to seek help.

    -= Hawk =- the chambermaid, Jun 24, 2004
  8. KerplunKuK

    Nemesis Guest

    -= Hawk =- the chambermaid wrote:
    > -= Hawk =- wrote:
    >
    >> Belkins suck. One month after the warranty expired mine shit the bed.

    > If you have been sleeping with your computer, you need to seek help.

    You will get a nasty virus.

    Nemesis, Jun 24, 2004
  9. Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc. wrote:

    > Check eBay - you can find decent ones for under $50

    They weigh a ton -- I'll bet shipping is outrageous.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    New June 23:

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 24, 2004