    Andy Guest

    I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft Word
    to convert it into lower case without retyping ?
    Andy, May 3, 2004

  2. Andy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yes.

    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004

  3. Andy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft Word
    > to convert it into lower case without retyping ?

    Do you work for Noscam.com? If not, fix your email address. Munging
    incorrectly and sending spam to some other poor sucker isn't right, now is
    it?

    http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/spam-faq/

    Changinge TLD (the letters after the last dot) to ".invalid" is the easiest
    fix.
    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004
  4. Andy

    Dan Shea Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 03:45:37 GMT, "Andy" <> wrote:

    >I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft Word
    >to convert it into lower case without retyping ?

    Depends on your version of Word. In 2000, ask the paperclip about
    "sentence case". Eventually, he'll tell you to click Format -> Change
    Case.

    Cheers,
    dan
    Dan Shea, May 3, 2004
  5. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "Dan Shea" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 03 May 2004 03:45:37 GMT, "Andy" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft

    Word
    > >to convert it into lower case without retyping ?

    > Depends on your version of Word. In 2000, ask the paperclip about
    > "sentence case". Eventually, he'll tell you to click Format -> Change
    > Case.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > dan

    Thank You I got it.
    Andy, May 3, 2004
  6. Andy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Dan Shea" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 03 May 2004 03:45:37 GMT, "Andy" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft

    Word
    > >to convert it into lower case without retyping ?

    > Depends on your version of Word. In 2000, ask the paperclip about
    > "sentence case". Eventually, he'll tell you to click Format -> Change
    > Case.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > dan

    Awww, c'mon, Dan...he didn't ask "how", he only asked "is it possible".
    You're ruining all my Sunday night fun and games <vbg>

    (not really...just goofing around)
    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004
  7. Andy

    Andy Guest

    http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

    Andy, May 3, 2004
  8. Andy

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 04:50:59 GMT, "Andy" <> scribbled:

    >http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy/

    How 1990's of you.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett
    -= Hawk =-, May 3, 2004
  9. Andy

    Dan Shea Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 04:31:42 GMT, "Andy" <> wrote:

    >"Dan Shea" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 03 May 2004 03:45:37 GMT, "Andy" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft

    >Word
    >> >to convert it into lower case without retyping ?

    >> Depends on your version of Word. In 2000, ask the paperclip about
    >> "sentence case". Eventually, he'll tell you to click Format -> Change
    >> Case.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> dan
    >>

    >Thank You I got it.

    You're welcome.

    Cheers,
    dan
    Dan Shea, May 3, 2004
  10. Andy

    Dan Shea Guest

    On Sun, 2 May 2004 21:33:16 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote:

    >"Dan Shea" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 03 May 2004 03:45:37 GMT, "Andy" <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft

    >Word
    >> >to convert it into lower case without retyping ?

    >> Depends on your version of Word. In 2000, ask the paperclip about
    >> "sentence case". Eventually, he'll tell you to click Format -> Change
    >> Case.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >> dan
    >>

    >Awww, c'mon, Dan...he didn't ask "how", he only asked "is it possible".
    >You're ruining all my Sunday night fun and games <vbg>
    >
    >(not really...just goofing around)

    I know, I know... I have some pathological need, a compulsion if you
    will, to use the phrase "ask the paperclip" whenever possible. Clippy
    rocks my world.

    Cheers,
    dan
    Dan Shea, May 3, 2004
  11. Andy

    Morty Guest

    Yes. The short-cut is to hi-light all the text you wish to change, then
    press "Shift-F3". It should change the text to all lower case. Pressing it
    again will capitalise the first letter of the first word of a sentence, or
    if its a title the first letter of each word in the title..... sometimes it
    will only capitalise the nouns/verbs/adverbs, but not the articles (ie: the,
    of, and, or, etc....), sometimes it capitalises every word. I haven't
    figured out why it does this....

    Morty, May 3, 2004
  12. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "Morty" <> wrote in message
    > Yes. The short-cut is to hi-light all the text you wish to change, then
    > press "Shift-F3". It should change the text to all lower case. Pressing it
    > again will capitalise the first letter of the first word of a sentence, or
    > if its a title the first letter of each word in the title..... sometimes

    it
    > will only capitalise the nouns/verbs/adverbs, but not the articles (ie:

    the,
    > of, and, or, etc....), sometimes it capitalises every word. I haven't
    > figured out why it does this....
    >
    > "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > > I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft

    Word
    > > to convert it into lower case without retyping ?

    Thank You Morty for advice.
    Andy, May 3, 2004
  13. Andy

    Paddy Guest

    NOPE!

    Paddy, May 3, 2004
  14. Andy

    Andy Guest

    "Paddy" <> wrote in message
    > NOPE!
    > "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > > I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft

    Word
    > > to convert it into lower case without retyping ?

    Yes, it is. I did it following Dan Shea's advice.
    Andy, May 4, 2004
  15. Andy

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Andy" <> wrote in message

    > "Paddy" <> wrote in message
    > > NOPE!
    > > "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > > > I have a long text written in upper case. It is possible in Microsoft

    > Word
    > > > to convert it into lower case without retyping ?
    > > >

    > Yes, it is. I did it following Dan Shea's advice.

    Yep...but the advice was not mine ;o) that's why I got the finger...heh
    heh... But seriously, Andy, if you ask a yes or no question, why do you
    think you should get than a yes or no answer?

    http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoynePollard/FGA/questions-with-yes-or-no-answers.html

    or http://tinyurl.com/e6m6
    Toolman Tim, May 4, 2004
  16. Andy

    Andy Guest

    **** YOU.
    Andy, May 8, 2004
  17. Andy

    Allamosa Guest

    You got a dollar and a note from your momma?

    Allamosa, May 10, 2004