    I am writing a Punjabi language and whenever I start a New sentence or paragraph the first letter goes to upper case rather to stay lower case as I write a different language and the word changes to another one.

    What should I click in the Word option menu?

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt tried to scribble ...

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am writing a Punjabi language and whenever I start a New sentence
    > or paragraph the first letter goes to upper case rather to stay lower
    > case as I write a different language and the word changes to another
    > one.
    >
    > What should I click in the Word option menu?
    >
    > Rajinder

    Tools - Autocorrect options ... Have you _never_ read a help file ?

    --
    Digweed
    .... ;)

    Paul - xxx, Nov 2, 2003

  3. Done it. Thanks

    Rajinder

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Nov 2, 2003
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul - xxx continued:

    > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt tried to scribble ...
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I am writing a Punjabi language and whenever I start a New sentence
    >> or paragraph the first letter goes to upper case rather to stay lower
    >> case as I write a different language and the word changes to another
    >> one.
    >>
    >> What should I click in the Word option menu?
    >>
    >> Rajinder

    > Tools - Autocorrect options ... Have you _never_ read a help file ?

    A /what/ file ?
    I think he deleted them all, but he has got an impressive beard tho ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Nov 2, 2003
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Paul - xxx Guest

    slumpy tried to scribble ...

    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul - xxx continued:
    >
    >> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt tried to scribble ...
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I am writing a Punjabi language and whenever I start a New sentence
    >>> or paragraph the first letter goes to upper case rather to stay
    >>> lower case as I write a different language and the word changes to
    >>> another one.
    >>>
    >>> What should I click in the Word option menu?
    >>>
    >>> Rajinder

    >> Tools - Autocorrect options ... Have you _never_ read a help file ?

    > A /what/ file ?
    > I think he deleted them all

    How come _that_ doesn't surprise me ..

    > but he has got an impressive beard tho ;-)

    Everyone with a beard ought to have an impressive beard. I really dislike
    small, goatee type beards. ;)

    --
    Digweed
    .... ;)

    Paul - xxx, Nov 2, 2003
  6. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul - xxx continued:

    >> but he has got an impressive beard tho ;-)

    > Everyone with a beard ought to have an impressive beard. I really
    > dislike small, goatee type beards. ;)

    Oh no, Rajinder's is a beauty.
    --
    slumpy