    Index of /
    Name Last modified Size Description
    ----
    Parent Directory 13-Dec-2003 20:24 -
    kayongo.htm 17-Dec-2003 21:10 2k

    ----

    Stronghold/2.4.2 Apache/1.3.6 C2NetEU/2410 Server at www.btinternet.com Port
    80

    samuel kayongo, Dec 18, 2003

  2. samuel kayongo

    Brian H¹© Guest

    samuel kayongo said:

    > hi,
    > This wat i get when i try to access this web page i've just uploaded.Can
    > someone assist pliz.
    > Index of /
    > Name Last modified Size Description
    > ----
    > Parent Directory 13-Dec-2003 20:24 -
    > kayongo.htm 17-Dec-2003 21:10 2k

    > ----
    >
    > Stronghold/2.4.2 Apache/1.3.6 C2NetEU/2410 Server at www.btinternet.com Port
    > 80

    So what's your problem?
    You are seeing the contents of the folder.
    Now, should you wish to see the index page load to screen, try renaming your
    index page to index.htm or index.html
    ie rename kayongo.htm to index.htm or kayongo.html

    Brian H¹©, Dec 18, 2003

  3. samuel kayongo

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹© said:

    > samuel kayongo said:
    >
    >> hi,
    >> This wat i get when i try to access this web page i've just uploaded.Can
    >> someone assist pliz.
    >> Index of /
    >> Name Last modified Size Description
    >> ----
    >> Parent Directory 13-Dec-2003 20:24 -
    >> kayongo.htm 17-Dec-2003 21:10 2k

    >> ----
    >>
    >> Stronghold/2.4.2 Apache/1.3.6 C2NetEU/2410 Server at www.btinternet.com Port
    >> 80

    > So what's your problem?
    > You are seeing the contents of the folder.
    > Now, should you wish to see the index page load to screen, try renaming your
    > index page to index.htm or index.html
    > ie rename kayongo.htm to index.htm or kayongo.html

    er, that should have read or index.html ofcourse.

    Brian H¹©, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Most likely, you need to upload your index.html file.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com
    20% Discount Code: newsgroup

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Dec 18, 2003
  5. samuel kayongo

    L Beck Guest

    > hi,
    > This wat i get when i try to access this web page i've just uploaded.Can
    > someone assist pliz.
    > Index of /
    > Name Last modified Size Description

    > ----
    > Parent Directory 13-Dec-2003 20:24 -
    > kayongo.htm 17-Dec-2003 21:10 2k

    > ----

    Most all server that host web pages want to see the main page named either
    index.htm (or index.html) or default.htm (or default.html). Change the name
    of kayongo.htm to whatever your server requires as a mail page name. If
    they don't tell you on their website, give them a call and ask them.

    L Beck, Dec 18, 2003
  6. samuel kayongo

    °Mike° Guest

    You will get a directory listing if you don't have an index.html or index.htm
    file in that folder.

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 19:05:25 +0000 (UTC), in
    <brstpl$kfs$>
    samuel kayongo scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 18, 2003
  7. °Mike° <> writes:

    > You will get a directory listing if you don't have an index.html or index.htm
    > file in that folder.

    I'm rather fond of my index.html :D

    --
    Registered Linux User 297164
    GPG Key ID 1B1B6A1D5A2407C3

    Max Quordlepleen, Dec 18, 2003
  8. samuel kayongo

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:47:00 +1300, in
    <>
    Max Quordlepleen scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> writes:
    >
    >> You will get a directory listing if you don't have an index.html or index.htm
    >> file in that folder.

    >I'm rather fond of my index.html :D

    I had to look at the source -- marqees don't work in my setup. :)

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Dec 18, 2003
  9. °Mike° <> writes:

    > I had to look at the source -- marqees don't work in my setup.

    When I wrote it, they didn't work in my browser either - I wrote it
    with a specific person in mind, whom I knew to be an IE user.

    Max Quordlepleen, Dec 18, 2003
  10. samuel kayongo

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:05:42 +1300, in
    <>
    Max Quordlepleen scrawled:

    >°Mike° <> writes:
    >
    >> I had to look at the source -- marqees don't work in my setup.

    >When I wrote it, they didn't work in my browser either - I wrote it
    >with a specific person in mind, whom I knew to be an IE user.

    I'm an IE user (occasionally Mozilla), and I just reset everything to
    default. It still doesn't work, yet this one does:
    http://cis.arc.losrios.edu/~w0682230/blink.html

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Dec 18, 2003
  11. °Mike° <> writes:

    > I'm an IE user (occasionally Mozilla), and I just reset everything to
    > default. It still doesn't work

    Well, then, that'll larn ya for being nosy now won't it? :D

    I just like knowing that no one can peruse my vast collection of
    vegetable pr0n without my direct permission.

    Max Quordlepleen, Dec 18, 2003
  12. samuel kayongo

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:33:57 +1300, in
    <>
    Max Quordlepleen scrawled:

    But you said the apple tasted sweet.... :)

    >I just like knowing that no one can peruse my vast collection of
    >vegetable pr0n without my direct permission.

    Golly, it must look sweet, too. :-D

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Dec 18, 2003
  13. samuel kayongo

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:33:57 +1300, Max Quordlepleen wrote:

    >°Mike° <> writes:
    >
    >> I'm an IE user (occasionally Mozilla), and I just reset everything to
    >> default. It still doesn't work

    >Well, then, that'll larn ya for being nosy now won't it? :D
    >
    >I just like knowing that no one can peruse my vast collection of
    >vegetable pr0n without my direct permission.

    The rutabaga had a jockstrap on.

    "How disappointing."

    --
    You don't change the way people think by changing what they say.
    You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLY-

    Mara, Dec 18, 2003
  14. samuel kayongo

    Greg M Guest

    <PMFBI>

    Can you check yer mail. :)

    °Mike° <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:33:57 +1300, in
    > <>
    > Max Quordlepleen scrawled:

    <snip>

    Greg M, Dec 18, 2003
  15. samuel kayongo

    °Mike° Guest

    I've already replied to you. Did you not get it?

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:00:58 -0600, in
    <Xns9455AD2F710E9oo27@216.196.97.132>
    Greg M scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 18, 2003
  16. samuel kayongo

    Greg M Guest

    Unh, sorry, nothing yet Mike.

    °Mike° <> wrote in

    Greg M, Dec 19, 2003
  17. samuel kayongo

    °Mike° Guest

    That's odd. I've just re-sent it, Greg.

    On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:32:08 -0600, in
    <Xns9455E555D234Doo27@216.196.97.132>
    Greg M scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2003
  18. samuel kayongo

    gangle Guest

    "Mara" wrote
    > On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:33:57 +1300, Max Quordlepleen wrote:
    >
    > >°Mike° writes:
    > >
    > >> I'm an IE user (occasionally Mozilla), and I just reset everything to
    > >> default. It still doesn't work

    > >Well, then, that'll larn ya for being nosy now won't it? :D
    > >
    > >I just like knowing that no one can peruse my vast collection of
    > >vegetable pr0n without my direct permission.

    > The rutabaga had a jockstrap on.
    >
    > "How disappointing."

    I've got a nice collection of nude eggplant jpgs I'd be willing to send
    you for $2.17 or trade for some smutty cabbage photos.

    gangle, Dec 19, 2003
  19. samuel kayongo

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:50:52 -0800, gangle wrote:

    >"Mara" wrote

    >> >Well, then, that'll larn ya for being nosy now won't it? :D
    >> >
    >> >I just like knowing that no one can peruse my vast collection of
    >> >vegetable pr0n without my direct permission.

    >> The rutabaga had a jockstrap on.
    >>
    >> "How disappointing."

    >I've got a nice collection of nude eggplant jpgs I'd be willing to send
    >you for $2.17 or trade for some smutty cabbage photos.

    Make it $2.00 even and I'll throw in a couple of jpgs a rhubarb strip club in
    action.

    Here's a sample of "Miss Vulcan," sans attire.

    "Blush."

    Mara, Dec 19, 2003
  20. samuel kayongo

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 05:11:24 -0600, Mara wrote:

    >On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:50:52 -0800, gangle wrote:

    >>> The rutabaga had a jockstrap on.
    >>>
    >>> "How disappointing."

    >>I've got a nice collection of nude eggplant jpgs I'd be willing to send
    >>you for $2.17 or trade for some smutty cabbage photos.

    >Make it $2.00 even and I'll throw in a couple of jpgs a rhubarb strip club in
    >action.
    >
    >Here's a sample of "Miss Vulcan," sans attire.

    Oh, hell. Here's the link. LOL

    http://www.gardenphotos.com/samplers/veggie/rhubarb.html

    Mara, Dec 19, 2003