    website to put a link on for it.

    Any ideas would be welcome.

    Moke G.
    Moke G, Jan 6, 2007

  2. Moke G

    Ingeborg Guest

    <http://www.yousendit.com/>
    Ingeborg, Jan 6, 2007

  3. Moke G

    Moke G Guest

    "Ingeborg" <> wrote in message
    > Moke G wrote:
    >
    >> How does one make available a video file so that people on the
    >> internet can download it ? It's too big for uploading to YouTube and I
    >> don't have a website to put a link on for it.
    >>

    > <http://www.yousendit.com/>

    Thanks Ingeborg.

    Moke G.
    Moke G, Jan 6, 2007
  4. Moke G

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:19:46 +0000, Moke G Has Frothed:

    > How does one make available a video file so that people on the internet can
    > download it ? It's too big for uploading to YouTube and I don't have a
    > website to put a link on for it.
    >
    > Any ideas would be welcome.
    >

    > Moke G.

    Use MS Moviemaker to encode it into a WMV. The quality is great and it
    really shrinks down videos.

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Jan 6, 2007
  5. Moke G

    Moke G Guest

    "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:19:46 +0000, Moke G Has Frothed:
    >
    >> How does one make available a video file so that people on the internet
    >> can
    >> download it ? It's too big for uploading to YouTube and I don't have a
    >> website to put a link on for it.
    >>
    >> Any ideas would be welcome.
    >>

    >> Moke G.

    > Use MS Moviemaker to encode it into a WMV. The quality is great and it
    > really shrinks down videos.

    > COOSN-266-06-25794

    I've already converted it to an avi file and compressed it with divX, but
    it's still 145Mb.

    Moke G.
    Moke G, Jan 6, 2007
  6. Moke G

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:11:06 +0000, Moke G Has Frothed:

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:19:46 +0000, Moke G Has Frothed:
    >>
    >>> How does one make available a video file so that people on the internet
    >>> can
    >>> download it ? It's too big for uploading to YouTube and I don't have a
    >>> website to put a link on for it.
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas would be welcome.
    >>>

    >>> Moke G.

    >> Use MS Moviemaker to encode it into a WMV. The quality is great and it
    >> really shrinks down videos.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, June 2004
    >>
    >> COOSN-266-06-25794

    > I've already converted it to an avi file and compressed it with divX, but
    > it's still 145Mb.
    >

    > Moke G.

    Should have converted to mpg. Avi's are big. Mess with Movie Maker, you
    should be able to get it pretty small without reducing the quality greatly.

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Jan 6, 2007
  7. Moke G

    seymour Guest

    try multiply
    www.multiply.com
    there is no limit to file sizes and you can share with as many people as you
    want

    seymour, Jan 6, 2007
  8. Moke G

    Lookout Guest

    On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:11:06 GMT, "Moke G" <
    ..net> wrote:

    >"Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 19:19:46 +0000, Moke G Has Frothed:
    >>
    >>> How does one make available a video file so that people on the internet
    >>> can
    >>> download it ? It's too big for uploading to YouTube and I don't have a
    >>> website to put a link on for it.
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas would be welcome.
    >>>

    >>> Moke G.

    >> Use MS Moviemaker to encode it into a WMV. The quality is great and it
    >> really shrinks down videos.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, June 2004
    >>
    >> COOSN-266-06-25794

    >I've already converted it to an avi file and compressed it with divX, but
    >it's still 145Mb.
    >

    >Moke G.

    Convert to .mpg and upload it to the appropriate newsgroup
    Lookout, Jan 6, 2007