    That does not lead me anywhere to find out what the problem is. Can anyone
    explain what I am doing wrong, or is there a problem with Google Earth?

    Thanks for your help.
    Atlas Shrugged, Mar 14, 2009

  2. Atlas Shrugged

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 03:38:00 -0400, Atlas Shrugged wrote:

    >I have Google Earth 4.3 and Picasa 3. I can insert a picture from Picasa

    Upgrade?

    >into Google Earth from the Online Web album or from Picasa. But I can't
    >upload the picture into Google Earth so that others can see it. When I
    >right click on the picture in Google Earth, and then click on Share/Post, I
    >get the following message:
    >
    >This feature has been temporarily disabled
    >In the meantime, please share your KML files with the community by saving
    >the file and then using the forum to upload it.
    >
    >Wait 10 seconds to be taken to the Google Earth Community forums, or click
    >here.
    >
    >------------------
    >
    >That does not lead me anywhere to find out what the problem is. Can anyone

    What, the wait 10 seconds or the click here?

    >explain what I am doing wrong, or is there a problem with Google Earth?

    Doesn't seem to be a problem if you are told -
    "This feature has been temporarily disabled"

    >Thanks for your help.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=google earth

    Has links to Earth Help / Services & Tools.

    Google Earth
    Offers maps and satellite images for complex or pinpointed regional
    searches.
    earth.google.com/ - 9k - Cached - Similar pages -
    Download Product Tour Gallery Earth Outreach
    Earth Pro SketchUp Earth Help Services & Tools
    More results from google.com »

    Other hits,

    Google Earth Blog
    Frank Taylor provides news, features, tips and information on Google's
    free geographical application.
    www.gearthblog.com/ - 49k - Cached - Similar pages -

    and perhaps this may help

    Google Earth Community
    Content from the Google Earth Community. searches 4 sites, including:
    http://earth.google.com/, http://bbs.keyhole.com/,
    http://www.ogleearth.com/, ...
    www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=015886696515580526130:2q6y4vf4wgk

    Me
    why?, Mar 14, 2009

  3. Atlas Shrugged wrote:
    > I have Google Earth 4.3 and Picasa 3. I can insert a picture from Picasa
    > into Google Earth from the Online Web album or from Picasa. But I can't
    > upload the picture into Google Earth so that others can see it. When I
    > right click on the picture in Google Earth, and then click on Share/Post, I
    > get the following message:
    >
    > This feature has been temporarily disabled
    > In the meantime, please share your KML files with the community by saving
    > the file and then using the forum to upload it.
    >
    > Wait 10 seconds to be taken to the Google Earth Community forums, or click
    > here.
    >
    > ------------------
    >
    > That does not lead me anywhere to find out what the problem is. Can anyone
    > explain what I am doing wrong, or is there a problem with Google Earth?
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

    ___ ___ ___
    / /\ ___ / /\ /__/|
    / /:/_ / /\ / /::\ | |:|
    / /:/ /\ / /:/ / /:/\:\ ___ ___ | |:|
    / /:/ /::\ / /:/ / /:/~/::\ /__/\ / /\ __| |:|

    --
    http://www.palindeception.com/
    http://palinpics4truth.blogspot.com
    §ñühw¤£f, Mar 14, 2009