    difference.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 9, 2005

  2. Blinky the Shark

    philo Guest

    "Heather and Todd" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:zQfe.2280$...
    > I hope someone can help.
    >
    > Everytime I join a website that you can order digital prints from I have
    > lots of problems uploading. I keep trying and trying and every once in a
    > while a photo will actually upload. I have no idea why I can't upload, I
    > have a good computer and cable internet connection.
    >
    > I have tried absolutley everything so if anyone else can suggest anything
    > that would be great.
    >
    > There is one site I can upload to, which is where you drag your photos to
    > the website and they upload super fast, but that page is American and I am
    > in Canada so I can't order from that site.

    there may be a size limit perhaps
    philo, May 9, 2005

  3. Blinky the Shark

    trout Guest

    Heather and Todd wrote:

    > I hope someone can help.
    >
    > Everytime I join a website that you can order digital prints from I
    > have lots of problems uploading. I keep trying and trying and every
    > once in a while a photo will actually upload. I have no idea why I
    > can't upload, I have a good computer and cable internet connection.
    >
    > I have tried absolutley everything so if anyone else can suggest
    > anything that would be great.
    >
    > There is one site I can upload to, which is where you drag your
    > photos to the website and they upload super fast, but that page is
    > American and I am in Canada so I can't order from that site.
    >
    > Thanks for any help!!!

    What format are the pictures in (the .ext), and what is the typical
    size of an upload? If you mentioned one of the sites you've been
    unsuccessful with, it might help.
    --
    Info info info.

    Heather and Todd, May 10, 2005
  5. Blinky the Shark

    JANA Guest

    What is the exact text of the error reported?
    Did you ask the site operator (webmaster for that site), and your ISP, if
    they know of any problems?
    Are you on dialup, or high speed?

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, May 10, 2005
  6. Personality crisis

    Prima Ballerina on a Spring Afternoon, May 10, 2005
  7. what are you on.......

    Prima Ballerina on a Spring Afternoon, May 10, 2005
  8. Blinky the Shark

    Ionizer Guest

    Ionizer, May 10, 2005
  9. Blinky the Shark

    Gort Guest

    Ionizer wrote:
    > "Heather and Todd" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>I have a good computer and cable internet connection.

    > "JANA" <> wrote in message
    >

    >>Are you on dialup, or high speed?

    Dialup Cable..... that's something you don't see every day.

    inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
    how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.
    Gort, May 10, 2005