    that I downloaded into the computer back into the camera so that I can show
    them on a large screen TV. I have done that with my Sony but have been
    unsuccessful with the Canon. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
    Ed Mullikin, Jun 6, 2005

  2. Ed Mullikin

    Ed Mullikin Guest

    NEMIND!! I finally found the way! Thanks anyway.

    Ed Mullikin, Jun 6, 2005

  3. Ed Mullikin

    Mr. Mark Guest

    > I have a Canon Power Shot S410. I would like to load some of the photos
    > that I downloaded into the computer back into the camera so that I can

    show
    > them on a large screen TV. I have done that with my Sony but have been
    > unsuccessful with the Canon. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

    Perhaps you can load your Canon images into your Sony - if all else fails.

    --
    Mark

    Photos, Ideas & Opinions
    http://www.marklauter.com
    Mr. Mark, Jun 6, 2005
  4. Ed Mullikin wrote:
    > I have a Canon Power Shot S410. I would like to load some of the
    > photos that I downloaded into the computer back into the camera so
    > that I can show them on a large screen TV. I have done that with my
    > Sony but have been unsuccessful with the Canon. I'd appreciate any
    > suggestions. Thanks.

    My TVwriter program allows you to format images for in-camera display.
    There's a free demo version here:

    http://www.satsignal.net/ => Image utilities, TVwriter

    It works with the Canon S410.

    Cheers,