Upload image thumbnail to Web Server ? Problem...

Discussion in 'Software' started by tapasmahata, Feb 7, 2008.

  1. tapasmahata

    tapasmahata

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2008
    Messages:
    7
    Location:
    Kolkata
    Hi,
    I want to upload an image to my web server. Uploading simple images work fine but when i tried to upload the generated thumnnail to another folder named Thumb, i can't.
    It works fine in local system but not in web server so I think that there may be some problem in my uploading code( may be in the last line of my code). Please do some modification with this code so that I can upload the image to the Web Server also...

    Please help me...its a very urgent task for me...
    Thanks,
    Tapas

    Code:

    // Get the path of the original Imagestring displayedImg = Server.MapPath("./images/") +this.txtPCode.Text+".jpg";
    string path=Server.MapPath("/images/");
    // Get the path of the Thumb folderstring displayedImgThumb = Server.MapPath("./Thumb/");

    // Get the original image file namestring imgFileName = Path.GetFileName(displayedImg);

    // Load original image
    System.Drawing.Image myimg = System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(displayedImg);

    // Get the thumbnail 50 X 50 pxmyimg = myimg.GetThumbnailImage(50, 50, null, IntPtr.Zero);

    // Save the new thumbnail image
    myimg.Save(displayedImgThumb + imgFileName, myimg.RawFormat);

    tapasmahata, Feb 7, 2008