    Also are there simulation questions on the upgrade exam?
    --
    B_All
    B_All, May 26, 2008

  2. B_All

    AJR Guest

    No. Regarding the simulations - "upgrade" to what?- for example Windows
    Server exams include simulations.

    AJR, May 27, 2008

  3. There's no expiration for the MCDST and you will not loose it if you take the
    70-621 Exam if that's what you mean. Simulations ? I just the ones that came
    with the companion CD with the book otherwise you can look for the virtual
    labs in technet for windows vista.
    --
    Ricardo Parraga
    A+, MCP, MCDST.

    Ricardo Parraga, Jul 6, 2008
  4. B_All

    AJR Guest

    Exam 70-621 "upgrades" current holders of MCDST to MCITD (Vista
    certification) - 70-621 is a composite of 70-620 and 7-622 - required exams
    if you are not current MCDST.

    ..
    "Ricardo Parraga" <> wrote in
    message news:...