Upgrading.....

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. I am still an MCSE NT4 trying to upgrade mycertification
    To get an MCP certificate on Win2000 how many exam do I have to write
    =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=, Apr 1, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=" <> wrote in
    news:D:

    > I am still an MCSE NT4 trying to upgrade mycertification.
    > To get an MCP certificate on Win2000 how many exam do I have to write.

    one for your MCP but if you mean MCSE...

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    or check out the signature file for any of Rowdy Yates' posts

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 1, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "=?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=" <> wrote in
    >
    >> I am still an MCSE NT4 trying to upgrade mycertification.
    >> To get an MCP certificate on Win2000 how many exam do I have to write.
    >>

    > one for your MCP but if you mean MCSE...
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    >
    > or check out the signature file for any of Rowdy Yates' posts

    Important Links Ranked In Order of Relevance:
    ---
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/
    --
    MCSE on Microsoft Windows 2000 Certification Requirements
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    --
    Microsoft Certified Professional Info:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 1, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    >> "=?Utf-8?B?QXNoaWk=?=" <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> I am still an MCSE NT4 trying to upgrade mycertification.
    >>> To get an MCP certificate on Win2000 how many exam do I have to write.
    >>>

    >> one for your MCP but if you mean MCSE...
    >>
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
    >>
    >> or check out the signature file for any of Rowdy Yates' posts
    >>

    > ..
    >
    > Important Links Ranked In Order of Relevance:
    > ---
    > MCSE on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/

    THANK YOU!!!

    --
    Neil