    x64 bit make any difference with the speed of my computer etc. Any help would
    be greatly appreciated

    Cheers
    =?Utf-8?B?T2RpZQ==?=, Sep 28, 2007

  2. Odie:
    Charlie Russel has written a lot about this subject.
    Go here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/64bit/russel_x64faq.mspx
    and additionally download this document, also authored by Charlie:
    http://download.microsoft.com/downl..._XP_Professional_x64_Edition_Right_for_Me.doc

    It is your call from there on.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Sep 28, 2007