    --
    Terence Thomas
    Jr. Network Admin
    =?Utf-8?B?VGVyZW5jZSBUaG9tYXM=?=, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Here is the appropriate group for such a question:
    microsoft.public.windows.server.migration
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 5, 2005

  3. Andre has pointed you to the right group. But I'd strongly suggest that you
    bite the bullet and get rid of the Windows NT server. Given that support is
    over for it, and given the restrictions that it imposes on your domain
    functionality, now is the time.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/