    the product to prepare for exams?

    Thanks

    Ian

    Ian McCulloch, Jun 22, 2004

  2. Ian McCulloch

    Steve Guest

    This one has good reviews at Amazon although if you shop
    around, you could probably find it for less money.
    /0735619530/qid=1087911691/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/103-0621217-
    3885417?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

    MS Press stuff is not
    >that great
    >
    >Any recommendations on good solid technical

    manuals/books that get you into

    Steve, Jun 22, 2004

  3. Thanks!

    Ian McCulloch, Jun 23, 2004
  4. Only Transcender.com. Forget the rest. Otherwise you will
    fail.

    Phillip Moulay, Jun 29, 2004
  5. Ian McCulloch

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "Phillip Moulay" <> wrote in message
    > Only Transcender.com. Forget the rest. Otherwise you will
    > fail.

    So are you saying that if one does not have Transcenders, than he is f*cked?
    'Tis a shame.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Ian McCulloch

    Liddle Feesh Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > "Phillip Moulay" <> wrote in message
    > > Only Transcender.com. Forget the rest. Otherwise you will
    > > fail.

    > So are you saying that if one does not have Transcenders, than he is

    f*cked?
    > 'Tis a shame.

    Transcenders are good, but they aren't the be and end all. They are, however
    much harder than the real thing - so they WILL make you learn.

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*

    Liddle Feesh, Jul 7, 2004
  7. Ian McCulloch

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 6, 2004 "Liddle Feesh" blathered:

    > "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> "Phillip Moulay" <> wrote in message
    >> > Only Transcender.com. Forget the rest. Otherwise you will
    >> > fail.

    >> So are you saying that if one does not have Transcenders, than he is

    > f*cked?
    >> 'Tis a shame.

    > Transcenders are good, but they aren't the be and end all. They are,
    > however much harder than the real thing - so they WILL make you learn.

    I would agree with that.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 7, 2004