Upgrading the trial version of xp x64

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Um9oaXQ=?=, Feb 9, 2006.

  1. I have downloaded and installed the trial version of windows xp 64 bit
    edition. So how do i upgrade to the normal version of the os?
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9oaXQ=?=, Feb 9, 2006

  2. You need to buy it.
    Since it is OEM only, you may not be able to find it at normal retail
    locations but instead should be able to get it at your local computer store.
    Simply insert the CD at the Desktop and follow the prompts to upgrade to the
    released version using the new CD and key.

    Data and settings should be safe, back-up all important data just in case.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Feb 9, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Feb 9, 2006