    to take the test?
    Thanks.
    Scott
    Scott Fowler, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Scott Fowler

    Consultant Guest

    an upgrade is different then a migration

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Scott Fowler

    Ray Guest

    Hi fag boy! Are you and all your but buddies pounding
    each other in the ass again. Your a weak punk!

    Ray, Sep 17, 2003
  4. Scott Fowler

    Steve Guest

    You have missed your calling, maybe priest or hey how
    about NAMBLA president.

    pink in

    see this rezene, watch for next one!@L

    Steve, Sep 17, 2003
  5. Scott Fowler

    Consultant Guest

    hi gay ray! sorry, i only do that to my female pals. i may be a punk but am
    nowhere near weak.

    Consultant, Sep 17, 2003
  6. circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 19:32:39 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ray (Delp@idiot) said,
    > Hi fag boy! Are you and all your but buddies pounding
    > each other in the ass again. Your a weak punk!

    And you, apparently, are a ten-year-old with a weak grasp of grammar.

    Laura
    --
    Let us be thankful for fools. But for them the rest of us could not
    succeed.
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2003
  7. circa Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:58:36 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
    () said,
    > i don't see how you have come to this conclusion

    Given that he and "Ray" are the same fool, I don't think conclusions
    are something that s/he is capable of drawing.

    Laura
    --
    There's a hell of a distance between wisecracking and wit.
    Wit has truth in it; wisecracking is simply calisthenics with words.
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2003
  8. Scott Fowler

    Consultant Guest

    i would agree, miss robinson