    MBytes

    Does this mean each slot can only take 768MBytes? or does it mean in total?

    I want to add 512 MBytyes, does it look like it is possible?

    Nameless Wonder, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Nameless Wonder

    HF Guest

    Total capacity is 768

    HF, Jun 16, 2005

  3. On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:03:34 +0100, Nameless Wonder wrote:

    > I downloaded a systems diagnostic tool and it gives me the following
    > information for my ram
    >
    > Memory
    > Capacity: 512 MBytes
    > Location: System board or motherboard
    > Maximum Capacity: 768 MBytes
    > Maximum Memory Module Size: 1024 MBytes
    > Slots: 3
    > Error Correction: None
    > Name: Physical Memory Array
    > Use: System memory
    >
    > I can see it says I have 3 slots and it says the Maximum Capacity is 768
    > MBytes
    >
    > Does this mean each slot can only take 768MBytes? or does it mean in total?
    >
    > I want to add 512 MBytyes, does it look like it is possible?

    The above information is next to useless.

    What is the brand name and model number of the computer and the
    motherboard ?

    This might help:
    http://belarc.com/free_download.html

    Leigh Knox-Ux, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Nameless Wonder

    Wizard Guest

    "Maximum Memory Module Size: 1024 MBytes" sounds pretty straight forward
    to me!

    Wizard, Jun 20, 2005
  5. Nameless Wonder

    Wizard Guest

    Re: high heels, latex & leather pretty-boy

    Wizard, <>, the screaming, dotty horse's feedbag, and dish
    washer, jabbered:

    --
    Thou rat without a tail. Thou equivocator.

    Wizard, Jun 20, 2005