    Jim

    " No Spam Man "
    , Jan 21, 2004

  2. >Quick question, i have passed my windows nt4 core exams
    >and was wondering whether i can upgrade these to either
    >2000 mcse or 2003~? is there a exam that i can take that
    >will upgrade all 3.

    No. Unless that is you can borrow someone's time machine and transport
    yourself back to some when before Jan 2002.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Know anyone who's got one !!

    Jim@NoSpamMan, Jan 21, 2004
  4. >Know anyone who's got one !!

    If I did, I'd be a very rich guy by now!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004
  5. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote:
    >> Know anyone who's got one !!

    > If I did, I'd be a very rich guy by now!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Let's don't be silly. If you did, you would have been rich long ago.

    --
    Fris "And Tracey would be poor" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 21, 2004
  6. >Let's don't be silly. If you did, you would have been rich long ago.

    Good point, sorry.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 21, 2004