    version of Mozilla? I want to hopefully retain all my current mail and
    newsgroup information, etc. Currently running 1.7.1 version. I also
    have Firefox, but still prefer Mozilla. (ANYTHING but IE!!) ;-Deano
    Deano, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Deano

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    On 12/17/2004 6:45 AM Deano wrote:
    > What are the caveats and best procedures to install the current
    > version of Mozilla? I want to hopefully retain all my current mail and
    > newsgroup information, etc. Currently running 1.7.1 version. I also
    > have Firefox, but still prefer Mozilla. (ANYTHING but IE!!) ;-Deano

    Download the new version; uninstall the old version; install the new
    version.

    Your mail and settings are stored in your profile, which is a folder
    separate from the program folder so it will not get removed when you
    uninstall. Depending on how they were installed, you may need to
    reinstall all your extensions; they get removed when uninstalling the
    program if they were installed to the program directory vs. your profile.
    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm