    Specializations?

    Kind regards,
    Maarten
    Maarten Goet, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Maarten Goet

    brianz Guest

    Ever tried looking yourself?

    http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/mcp/mcse/security/windowsserver2003.asp

    http://www.microsoft.com/Traincert/mcp/mcse/messaging/windowsserver2003.asp

    Specializations are available but it means more exams on the 2003
    environment.

    Brian
    MCSA:Security (Windows 2000)
    MCSE:Security (Windows 2000)

    brianz, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Maarten Goet

    Carl Guest

    Maarten, no there is no upgrade exam. You will need to
    take the 2 new Exchange Server 2003 specific exams to
    obtain the MCSE:Messaging on Windows Server 2003

    and if your looking to do the Security specialization
    once you complete the MCSE:Security on Windows 2000 there
    is only 1 new exam to get the MCSE:Security on Windows
    2003 designation.

    Carl, Oct 21, 2003