    I know mcse 2003 is more relevant, but taking 6 test is a pain, and it
    would be nice if the mcse 2000 track had less tests to take.
    thanks

    fred michaels, Feb 11, 2004

  2. fred michaels

    Guest Guest

    Go to this page: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    At the bottom of the page in the center, click on the MCSE on Windows 2000
    hyperlink to the right of the Microsoft Windows 2000 logo.

    that takes you to this page:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp

    What pages did you look at?

    Guest, Feb 11, 2004

  3. fred michaels

    Andy Guest

    "fred michaels" <> Opened his
    mouth and removed all doubt on 2/10/2004 5:36:53 PM...

    >I have a MCSE in NT 4 and have decided to upgrade it.
    >I am leadning towards MCSE 2003, but I would like to know

    what tests I
    >would need to take if I wanted MCSE 2000.
    >I cannot find a link anywhere on microsoft's site.
    >I know mcse 2003 is more relevant, but taking 6 test is a

    pain, and it
    >would be nice if the mcse 2000 track had less tests to

    take.
    >thanks
    >.

    There aren't any upgrade exams from NT4 MCSE to 2000/2003
    on Microsoft's website for the same reason the weapons
    inspectors can't find any WMDs - there aren't any!

    Some of your electives might count towards 2000/2003, but
    other than that, you ned to pass the same exams as anyone
    else. They are clearly listed on Microsoft's website.

    HTH

    Andy

    Andy, Feb 11, 2004