Upgrading HP xw8200 to Win XP Pro x64 Edition

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Colin Barnhorst, Dec 14, 2005.

  1. The most recent version of the BIOS should be right, but you may not need
    it. The BIOS is the one thing I do not recommend updated unless you know
    for sure that you need to. Try the trial first. Install to a different
    partition or drive. Disconnect all unneeded devices before beginning. You
    should do just fine.

    Jim Galasyn, Dec 14, 2005

  3. Colin Barnhorst

    Jim Galasyn Guest

    Cool, thanks. I'll get my drivers together and take the dive over the
    weekend.

    Jim Galasyn, Dec 14, 2005