    install?
    --
    Thanks! NDROKS
    =?Utf-8?B?TkRST0tT?=, Feb 5, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TkRST0tT?=

    BSchnur Guest

    > I bought Windows Vista Home Premium Upgrade and found out it was the 32 bit
    > version. I wanted the 64 bit and find out I have to order it which I did.
    > Can I load the 32 bit version and then load the 64 bit as an upgrade or do I
    > wait and install the 64 bit? If I have to wait do I do an upgrade or clean
    > install?

    As you really want the 64 bit version, I'd wait, upgrading in place
    from 32 bit to 64 bit is not something I'd try.

    --
    Barry Schnur
    BSchnur, Feb 5, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TkRST0tT?=

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    There is no in-place upgrade option.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Feb 5, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TkRST0tT?=

    BSchnur Guest

    > There is no in-place upgrade option.

    See, I'm ahead of the game <smile>

    -- thanks for the clarification -- I thought that was the case.

    --
    Barry Schnur
    BSchnur, Feb 5, 2007