Upgrading from MCSE in NT4 to Windows 2000

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=, Nov 21, 2005.

  1. Does anyone know what the process is to upgrade from MCSE NT4 to Windows 2000?
    =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=, Nov 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=" <> say in

    > Does anyone know what the process is to upgrade from MCSE NT4 to
    > Windows 2000?

    yes.
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    I do
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    so does google
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    and www.microsoft.com/learning
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    and most MCTs
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    and google (trying to emphasise that one)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - UNIVERSE.SYS corrupted. Reboot? (Y/N)
    Neil, Nov 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    Consultant Guest

    yes, hire a consultant

    Consultant, Nov 21, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Does anyone know what the process is to upgrade from MCSE NT4 to
    >> Windows 2000?
    >>

    >yes.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >I do
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >so does google
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >and www.microsoft.com/learning
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >and most MCTs
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >.
    >and google (trying to emphasise that one)

    i know too, but I'm keeping it a sekret.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    For such a challenging task, are you sure one is enough?

    On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:49:05 -0800, "Consultant"

    >yes, hire a consultant
    >
    >"kb" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know what the process is to upgrade from MCSE NT4 to Windows
    >> 2000?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 22, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > For such a challenging task, are you sure one is enough?

    That depends. It depends on the number of domains, type of upgrade, current
    systems and the objects within the domains. For an acurate number of
    consultants to hire for your upgrade/migration it is best practice to hire
    a consultant.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no-one's out to get you.
    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178448.htm (11/22/2005
    > 8:10:32 AM) # did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    >

    >> For such a challenging task, are you sure one is enough?

    > That depends. It depends on the number of domains, type of upgrade,
    > current systems and the objects within the domains. For an acurate
    > number of consultants to hire for your upgrade/migration it is best
    > practice to hire a consultant.

    but how many?
    kpg, Nov 22, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\178448.htm (11/22/2005
    >> 8:10:32 AM) # did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    >>

    >>> For such a challenging task, are you sure one is enough?

    >> That depends. It depends on the number of domains, type of upgrade,
    >> current systems and the objects within the domains. For an acurate
    >> number of consultants to hire for your upgrade/migration it is best
    >> practice to hire a consultant.

    > but how many?

    yes

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Don't Touch That Phone...I'm On The Mode^%$#(*@(* NO CARRIER
    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 22, 2005 at 7:04am "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > For such a challenging task, are you sure one is enough?

    I'd hire a consultant just to decide how many consultants I needed to hire.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com
    TechGeekPro, Nov 22, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > I'd hire a consultant just to decide how many consultants I needed to
    > hire.

    just one?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - WYSIWIT - What You See Is What I Typed
    Neil, Nov 22, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?a2I=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Nov 22, 2005 at 12:42pm "Neil" blathered:

    > just one?

    On second thought...

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100