    Thanks
    Sarfaraz
    India

    Sarfaraz, Nov 20, 2007

  2. Sarfaraz

    John R Guest

    "Sarfaraz" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    > please let me know which exams i need to give.
    >
    > i have commpleted my MCSA 2000 long back I m planning upgrade to MCSE 2003
    > Please let me if any one know about it.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Sarfaraz
    > India

    You have two different choices...

    You could take 70-290 and 70-291.
    You could take 70-292 (upgrade test) only.

    Either way will get you there.
    You can see all of the actual requirements here...
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.mspx

    John R

    John R, Nov 20, 2007

  3. Sarfaraz

    John R Guest

    > "Sarfaraz" <> wrote in message
    >> please let me know which exams i need to give.
    >>
    >> i have commpleted my MCSA 2000 long back I m planning upgrade to MCSE
    >> 2003
    >> Please let me if any one know about it.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Sarfaraz
    >> India
    >>

    > You have two different choices...
    >
    > You could take 70-290 and 70-291.
    > You could take 70-292 (upgrade test) only.
    >
    > Either way will get you there.
    > You can see all of the actual requirements here...
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/default.mspx
    >
    > John R

    Sorry, I misread your original post. My first reply will get you to MCSA
    2003, not MCSE 2003.

    Once you are at MCSA 2003, you will have to take the following additional
    tests..

    70-293, 70-294, and a design elective (suggested is 70-297 or 70-298).

    Just substitute 'mcse' for 'mcsa' in the link for MCSE requirements.

    John R

    John R, Nov 20, 2007