    70-291 Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network
    Infrastructure

    Is this correct and is there a deadline for these exams in expiring yet ?
    Razorbeard, Apr 1, 2008

  2. You can either try an schedule 292 still. It would seem some candidates are
    having limited success scheduling it after 3/31. No guarantee though. The
    second option is as you stated correctly; Take 290/291 and no deadline is
    listed for those exams for the moment, and I doubt you will see one before
    2011 to be honest.

    --
    ..rev [askthemct..com]

    .rev [askthemct.com], Apr 2, 2008