    64 bit from Microsoft. I received that disk today. How do I go about
    installing them? which one do I install first? My Pc has been restored to
    factory settings.

    danumoonfire, May 21, 2008

  2. If you have Vista Home Basic 64 bit on your PC now, then the upgrade only
    requires you to insert the 64-bit DVD you received, and run setup from it.
    (It should autostart when you insert the DVD.) Choose upgrade rather then
    Custom for the install type to preserve your current settings.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 22, 2008