    as there appears to be only minor changes to the platform.

    Cheers,

    Mark
    mark greenough, Sep 1, 2003

  2. mark greenough

    roYal Guest

    if there's only minor changes, then just go get the upgrade so you can have
    2 different mcse and mcse certifications. It's an easy thing to do 2 add 2
    more gret certifcations to your resume.

    roYal, Sep 1, 2003

  3. mark greenough

    Lady Guest

    I plan to upgrade both of mine. It doesn't matter how long it takes before
    employers start asking for it, eventually they will.

    Lady, Sep 1, 2003
  4. mark greenough

    MCSE World Guest

    In this business it does pay to stay on top of the new technology...sure not
    too many employers demand MCSE/MCSA on Windows Server 2003, but it will
    happen. It also shows that you are not willing to let your knowledge get
    stale when you continue to refresh your certifications for the changing
    products...kind of like how Novell has done their CNA for some time now.

    If you're looking to take the upgrade exams, check out our reviews here:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=19

    and here:
    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=27

    That should give you some idea of what you are up against.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 1, 2003
  5. Thanks for the quick response guys...

    I have had a look on the MS training site, but there only
    appears to be an upgrade from NT 4.0 to 2003. Is there an
    upgrade exam from 2000 to 2003 for the MCSA and MCSE cert,
    or is it the same exam to upgrade both.

    Cheers,

    Mark

    Mark Greenough, Sep 2, 2003
  6. Sorry guys...

    The question was already answered by MCSE World. My
    mistake.

    Thanks for your help...

    Mark Greenough, Sep 2, 2003