    Can you use none dell stuff??? Is there enough space in the machines??

    Thanks

    Nigel

    Nigel, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Nigel

    JANA Guest

    On a DELL, you will have to take care of what you add. You are in for a big
    task with this type of computer.

    Most optional products will work on a DELL. You may need some extra patches
    and etc.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    "Nigel" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > How easy is it to upgrade this system - I would want to put a pci express
    > graphics card, a sound card ,a dvd writer and maybe another 512Mb of

    memory.

    JANA, Apr 16, 2005

  3. Nigel

    Nigel Guest

    Why???

    What is different in a Dell?? They have very clear instructions in the
    manual for adding things.

    Nigel

    Nigel, Apr 17, 2005