    as I have plenty of experience, I just want to prepare for the exams.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    , Apr 7, 2006

  2. << While I was at work, spurted out:
    > I am in the process of upgrading my old MCSE- NT 4 certification to
    > MCSE Windows Server 2003. I was wondering what internet resources
    > people use to prepare for the exams now. I remember there were some
    > message boards and sites I used back in 1999 but I do not remember any
    > of them. I am not interestedin any sort of classes or online seminars
    > as I have plenty of experience, I just want to prepare for the exams.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning will show you just about anything you need.
    There are links there that will lead you to preparing for and registering for
    the exams. The majority of the readers here would agree that MeasureUp,
    SelfTestSoftware, and Transcender provide the best exam prep.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 7, 2006