Upgrade

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Daniel, Jul 12, 2005.

  1. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Hi all,

    I have ordered the software and license for this software. However, I
    am dying to get using it. So, if i install the 180day trial version and
    then all my apps, can I later on release the trial version by
    reactivating with my valid license key (or something method)? I do not
    want to reinstall everything.

    Can this be done with the OEM version or volume version of XP64
    replacing the 180 day trial?

    Thanks.

    --

    Daniel
    MCSE, MCP+I, MCP in Windows 2000/NT

    --------------------------------------
    remove the 2nd madrid from my mail address to contact me.

    Daniel, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have ordered the software and license for this software. However, I
    > am dying to get using it. So, if i install the 180day trial version and
    > then all my apps, can I later on release the trial version by
    > reactivating with my valid license key (or something method)? I do not
    > want to reinstall everything.
    >
    > Can this be done with the OEM version or volume version of XP64
    > replacing the 180 day trial?
    >
    > Thanks.

    not sure why no newsreader shows this as part of another thread. please
    disregard this, i'll repost.

    Daniel, Jul 12, 2005