    I have been a MSCD of VB6.0

    I wonder can I "upgrade" to .Net? i.e. get a MSCD of .Net
    without sitting through all 5 papers, again.

    Erica, Apr 7, 2005

  2. Erica

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    April 7, 2005

    There are no upgrade exams. :( I only have one test left for MCSD.Net (I
    am not a pervious MCSD.) and I am hoping that Microsoft will come out with
    upgrade exams this time around. Wish you luck!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Apr 7, 2005

  3. Erica

    Saga Guest

    The only thing that can help you is if any of the exams that
    you took are listed in the currently available exams (a
    long shot, but maybe one of the SQL Server 2000
    exams??).

    If not, and most likely, you will have to take all 5
    exams.

    Good luck!
    Saga

    Saga, Apr 7, 2005
  4. Erica

    No StudyOn Guest

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp
    From this location you will get the neccessary information
    you need to do your training.

    You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com

    You can also find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

    No StudyOn, Apr 14, 2005