    materials I can use to study for this exam?

    Kind regards
    wired

    wired and wireless, May 10, 2007

  2. wired and wireless

    catwalker63 Guest

    wired and wireless piffled away vaguely:

    > I wonder if anyone can help me. I am starting to get my act together about
    > upgrading my MCDST to Vista - exam 70-621. Does anyone know of any books or
    > materials I can use to study for this exam?

    Having done the research for you at www.microsoft.com/learning, I think
    you can use any materials for 70-622 and maybe 70-620, and cover most of
    your objectives. A quick search at Amazon shows very little exam prep
    material is available at this time. I would recommend you search out and
    find Trika's blog for further information on this exam. It has not
    gone live yet.

    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 10, 2007

  3. Hello Catwalker,

    Thanks for that - I shall get on with buying the book!! I have tried the
    beta exam, however am still waiting for the grades to come out - don't think
    I passed though - boo!

    wired and wireless, May 10, 2007
  4. "wired and wireless" <> wrote
    in message news::

    > Hello Catwalker,
    >
    > Thanks for that - I shall get on with buying the book!! I have tried the
    > beta exam, however am still waiting for the grades to come out - don't
    > think
    > I passed though - boo!

    No need to buy a book. Visit
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-622.mspx#ETC, review the
    objectives, get into the operating system and visit
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet for detailed information regarding your
    questions.

    Actually having experience before chasing the certification will help
    you the most. Good luck.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 10, 2007