    My question is, do I have to upgrade the adapter as well?

    Thanks in advance.
    Just me
    JustMe, Nov 9, 2007

  2. JustMe

    Lem Guest

    JustMe wrote:
    > I am thinking of upgrading my wirless router to a Linksys Wireless-N
    > Home Broadband Router WRT150N .
    > I already have a gigafast adapter.
    >
    > My question is, do I have to upgrade the adapter as well?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Just me

    No.

    But instead of buying a WRT150N, just send the $125.00 to me. You'll
    get the same results from your wireless network.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking

    Lem, Nov 9, 2007

  3. JustMe

    Jim Guest

    "JustMe" <> wrote in message
    >I am thinking of upgrading my wirless router to a Linksys Wireless-N
    > Home Broadband Router WRT150N .
    > I already have a gigafast adapter.
    >
    > My question is, do I have to upgrade the adapter as well?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Just me

    If you want to run N, then yes. Otherwise, why bother?
    Jim
    Jim, Nov 9, 2007
  4. Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/faq.html#MIMO
    P.S. It is Not fair to send all if it to Lem, send half to me ;) : ) :D :D
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 10, 2007
  5. JustMe <> wrote:
    > I am thinking of upgrading my wirless router to a Linksys Wireless-N
    > Home Broadband Router WRT150N .
    > I already have a gigafast adapter.
    >
    > My question is, do I have to upgrade the adapter as well?
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Just me

    What are you connecting to? If you're using a home network & connecting to a
    shared broadband connection, don't bother - you won't see any speed benefit.
    Lanwench [MVP - Exchange], Nov 10, 2007