    does anyone knows where I can find the study notes to
    upgrade my MCSE and MCSA certifications to 2003 ?

    Thanks

    Sait Ozceviz, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Sait Ozceviz

    MCSE World Guest

    You can get great study guides on Amazon, I personnally recommend the
    Syngress books, or perhaps the MS Press book.

    If you want to get an idea of how the exams are, see my reviews.

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=19

    http://www.mcseworld.com/forums/infocenter.php?action=viewarticle&artid=27

    Best,
    Will