    2000 track retires?

    Thanks,
    Paul
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bHA=?=, Sep 19, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bHA=?=

    John R Guest

    "Paulp" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    >I am looking to upgrade my MCSE 2000 to 2003 with the four core exams
    >rather
    > than the upgrade exams, will this be a valid method after March 08 when
    > the
    > 2000 track retires?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Paul

    That was always an option, but yes, that will be the only option after the
    2000 exams retire.

    Some people don't like the update exams because they entail twice as much
    content as single exams, ie 70-292 covers everything in 70-290 and 70-291.
    Taking the individual exams means you can concentrate on less information at
    a time, although you have to take two exams (and pay two exam fees) instead
    of one.

    John R
    John R, Sep 19, 2007