    The Microsoft site doesn t give much info about available driver or feature
    to test your current configuration about available drivers. I have very
    recent motherboard (Nforce4 chip set) with XPCI.
    =?Utf-8?B?anBhYmVs?=, Jul 5, 2005

  2. Some users have applied for that exchange and have yet to receive. The only
    comforting note is they will be charged upone arrival of the product.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 5, 2005

  3. This really isnt good enough, a company such a Microsoft should have got this
    sorted by now, if anyone from MS reads this can they please give us a clue on
    a shipping date? Every date we have seen so far has come and gone including
    the end of June

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jul 5, 2005
  4. Actually, its not Microsoft's problem, its really the company they gave the
    contract to, ZOMAX.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 5, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?anBhYmVs?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Who picked the company?

    John Barnes, Jul 5, 2005
  6. Microsoft, but ZOMAX fooled them.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 5, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?anBhYmVs?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Then Microsoft has a breach of contract case and should move to another
    fulfillment processor.

    John Barnes, Jul 5, 2005
  8. Microsoft surely knows that they take the heat no matter who they contract
    out to for fulfillment, and well they should.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 6, 2005