    I would like to upgrade from mcse 2000 to mcse 2003
    so, what is the requirement to do so .
    Thank you

    yassin ismail, Oct 6, 2003

  2. yassin ismail

    Herb Martin Guest

    > Hi
    > I would like to upgrade from mcse 2000 to mcse 2003
    > so, what is the requirement to do so .

    Take and pass both the MCSA Upgrade and the MCSE Upgrade
    Exams, 70-292 and 70-296

    Or take the 5 new Win2003 Core (you likely have Pro or XP)
    and you get automatic credit for "an elective" for the Win2000
    cert.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Oct 6, 2003

  3. yassin ismail

    brianz Guest

    www.microsoft.com

    2 exams, but if you can't be bothered to look then you should not even
    bother.

    brianz, Oct 6, 2003
  4. yassin ismail

    Herb Martin Guest

    Herb Martin, Oct 6, 2003
  5. yassin ismail

    brianz Guest

    brianz, Oct 6, 2003
  6. yassin ismail

    Dragon Guest

    Or even a bit closer...

    Please send a check for $5000 to:

    Icy Dragon
    123 Main St.
    My City, ST, 55555

    Upon receiving and cashing the check we will forward you a certificate.

    Dragon, Oct 7, 2003
  7. "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Or even a bit closer...
    >
    > Please send a check for $5000 to:
    >
    > Icy Dragon
    > 123 Main St.
    > My City, ST, 55555

    Oooo, now I know where you LIVE!

    --
    Fris "I'm coming to get ya!" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 7, 2003
  8. yassin ismail

    Dragon Guest

    But don't tell anyone, or else.....

    Dragon, Oct 7, 2003