    http://www.chl.it/chlwl/$WISHLISTPUBLIC?I_NUMWL=cSQzkMR20si9u3nTrWWjiw__

    Consigli in merito?

    Ciao.

    Alex, Apr 25, 2006

  2. Alex wrote:
    > Cosa ne pensate di questa lista di materiale?
    > http://www.chl.it/chlwl/$WISHLISTPUBLIC?I_NUMWL=cSQzkMR20si9u3nTrWWjiw__
    >
    > Consigli in merito?
    >
    > Ciao.

    ENGLISH PLEASE!!!!

    Ian Ozenthroat, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Alex

    Dr Nick Guest

    "Alex" <> wrote in message
    > Cosa ne pensate di questa lista di materiale?
    > http://www.chl.it/chlwl/$WISHLISTPUBLIC?I_NUMWL=cSQzkMR20si9u3nTrWWjiw__
    >
    > Consigli in merito?
    >
    > Ciao.

    I could of sworn I pressed "1" for English

    Dr Nick, Apr 25, 2006
  4. What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants to know
    what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If you don't
    understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the English chauvinism.

    John

    John Rampling, Apr 26, 2006

    **** YOU

    Ian Ozenthroat, Apr 26, 2006
  6. Alex

    JTJersey Guest

    On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:55:07 +0200, Alex wrote:

    > Cosa ne pensate di questa lista di materiale?
    > http://www.chl.it/chlwl/$WISHLISTPUBLIC?I_NUMWL=cSQzkMR20si9u3nTrWWjiw__
    >
    > Consigli in merito?
    >
    > Ciao.

    Looks good. Your choice of motherboard gets excellent reviews. Good luck.

    --
    Registered Linux User #267152

    JTJersey, Apr 26, 2006
  7. John Rampling wrote:
    > What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants to know
    > what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If you don't
    > understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the English chauvinism.

    I'm no racist you knob sucker
    every other post is english!
    If he cant make himself understood that's HIS problem not mine.
    you're a fuckwit!

    Ian Ozenthroat, Apr 26, 2006
  8. Ian Ozenthroat wrote:
    > John Rampling wrote:
    >
    >> What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants
    >> to know what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If
    >> you don't understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the
    >> English chauvinism.
    >>
    >> John
    >>

    > **** YOU

    Ian you're an asshole. A big asshole.

    Hank Sniadoch, Apr 26, 2006
  9. Ian Ozenthroat wrote:
    > John Rampling wrote:
    >
    >> What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants
    >> to know what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If
    >> you don't understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the
    >> English chauvinism.
    >>

    > I'm no racist you knob sucker
    > every other post is english!
    > If he cant make himself understood that's HIS problem not mine.
    > you're a fuckwit!

    And you're a stupid jerk.

    Hank Sniadoch, Apr 26, 2006
  10. Ian Ozenthroat wrote:
    > John Rampling wrote:
    >
    >> What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants
    >> to know what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If
    >> you don't understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the
    >> English chauvinism.
    >>
    >> John
    >>

    > **** YOU

    What are you ?? A dumb asshole ??

    Hank Sniadoch, Apr 26, 2006
  11. Hank Sniadoch wrote:
    > Ian Ozenthroat wrote:
    >> John Rampling wrote:
    >>
    >>> What the hell's the matter with you racist types? The guy just wants
    >>> to know what you think of his list of materials for his upgrade. If
    >>> you don't understand him it's your problem not his. Just drop the
    >>> English chauvinism.
    >>>
    >>> John
    >>>

    >> **** YOU

    > Ian you're an asshole. A big asshole.

    So what

    Ian Ozenthroat, Apr 27, 2006
  12. Alex

    Uplink Guest

    this isn't a multilanguage newsgroup is it? Ciao!!!

    Uplink, May 3, 2006
  13. Alex

    Uplink Guest

    Me too, but I noticed the "1" on my keyboard is broken

    Uplink, May 3, 2006