Upgrade Options

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dicaprio, Aug 15, 2006.

  1. dicaprio

    dicaprio

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I have a old PC.I dont knw abt the details of the MOBO.It has a 650 MHZ pentium processor n 64mb sd RAM.I m looking for upgrade options.I ran a program and it gave me the following info abt the MOBO:

    Bios Manufacturer
    award modular BIOS v6.00PG
    BIOS ID
    09/22/2000-i810-W83627HF-6A69MPNCC-00
    BIOS LD
    09/22/2000
    BIOS OEM sign ON
    BlW1B/B1W2B BIOS v1.5
    Chipset
    Intel Whitney 82810 rev3
    Super IO Chip
    Winbond 83627F/HF found at port 2Eh

    Any Kind of HElp will be appreciated!!
    dicaprio, Aug 15, 2006

  2. dicaprio

    thiena76

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    :haha:

    I thing you first you need download newest BIOS version for your mainboad by exacting its part number.
    example: GA-6WMMC7 of Gigabyte
    You can Update bios in Cmos setup, dos or in windows depend on your downloaded file.

    I wish you success.
    thiena76, Aug 23, 2006