Upgrade of Cisco IP Phone 7941

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by zuttel, Nov 20, 2006.

  1. zuttel

    zuttel Guest

    Hello,

    I´m trying to upgrade a Cisco 7941 only with a TFTP-Server !

    According the Release Notes I have read that the phone tries to find
    the file OS79xx.txt. I captured the output of the phone, but it
    doesn´t ask for OS 79xx.txt.

    How can I upgrade the phone ?

    I have console-access if needed.

    Regards,